Careers at EO®
At EO® Products we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We are a dedicated and dynamic group of hard working people of all ages and backgrounds. Our shared vision and passion is the creation of high quality personal care without compromise. We carefully select our people because they are the heart of our brand. Our goals are to continue to be a leader in business and provide natural personal care to our consumers in harmony with our environment.
The EO® team is comprised of free thinkers with an emphasis on teamwork. We work hard for the common good of us all. While making money and perfection is very important to us, how we do it is more important, especially in the midst of our imperfections. We can and do make a positive difference in the world and are a proud bunch. Self confidence, creativity, compassion, responsibility, diligence, integrity and innovation are common threads throughout the team.
We look for motivated people with a good sense of humor to join our team. We're especially interested in people who share our commitment to the environment, our passion for quality and our desire to give back to the communities in which we live and work.
We know what a difference good people and teamwork make, and we offer our employees a complete benefits package including medical, dental, LTD, time off benefits, and a 401K plan.
Current Job Openings
We’re seeking a manager to join our Marketing team.
- Authentically communicate the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of SWTCo to the world. Create and effectively implement our marketing strategy.
- Interact and reach all people we are engaged with, find the knowledge gaps and opportunities to create what is needed.
- Develop, initiate and position thought leading content in multiple arenas including brand and product message, trade and consumer marketing, public relations, website & social media.
- Work with Sales and Product teams to launch & meet new product sales objectives.
- Create communications, webinar materials, sampling, demos, and education messages to inspire & support our sales community.
- Drive PR strategies and tactics that support and/or promote the SWTCo Brands; establish PR goals and objectives, plans, timelines and measurable goals in alignment with business objectives.
- Develop strong understanding of the competitive marketplace and positively position our messages to consumer, business, industry and trade media, as well as blogging influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- At least five years of related experience
- Proven supervision experience
- Working knowledge in distribution, and analytics systems
- Proven hands-on skill in writing & editing print & electronic communication
- Experience with website content management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service focus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Familiarity with InDesign and iMovie a plus
- CPG experience preferred
- Interest in sustainability and / or personal care products a plus
Quality Control Technician
We’re seeking a technician to join our Quality Control team.
- Inspect and test incoming raw materials against standards/specifications.
- Test and maintain logs on released finished goods against standards/specifications.
- Perform basic microbiological testing of finished products
- Implements and maintains the quality control systems throughout the manufacturing process.
- Calibrate and maintain lab equipment (pH meter, viscometer, scales) and order lab supplies.
- Maintain & document QC procedures, specifications, and testing methods for each raw material, bulk product, and finished good.
- Enforce cGMP throughout manufacturing and the lab.
- A college degree in Chemistry, Biology or Science
- 1+ years of experience working in QC laboratory
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Prefer cosmetic or food experience
- Knowledge of ISO & cGMP in a cosmetic/food environment preferred
- Microbiological testing experience a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to eojobs(AT)eoproducts.com. An EOE.