Careers at EO®
At EO® Products we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We are a dedicated and dynamic group of hard working people of all ages and backgrounds. Our shared vision and passion is the creation of high quality personal care without compromise. We carefully select our people because they are the heart of our brand. Our goals are to continue to be a leader in business and provide natural personal care to our consumers in harmony with our environment.
The EO® team is comprised of free thinkers with an emphasis on teamwork. We work hard for the common good of us all. While making money and perfection is very important to us, how we do it is more important, especially in the midst of our imperfections. We can and do make a positive difference in the world and are a proud bunch. Self confidence, creativity, compassion, responsibility, diligence, integrity and innovation are common threads throughout the team.
We look for motivated people with a good sense of humor to join our team. We're especially interested in people who share our commitment to the environment, our passion for quality and our desire to give back to the communities in which we live and work.
We know what a difference good people and teamwork make, and we offer our employees a complete benefits package including medical, dental, LTD, time off benefits, and a 401K plan.
Current Job Openings
Marketing Communications, Natural Products
We have a great story to tell and if you are a kind, thoughtful, smart and curious individual, and your passion is the natural marketplace, responsibility, environmental issues and community; this could be the perfect opportunity. You’re a fabulous writer, creative communicator and storyteller. You excel at listening, writing, critical thinking, and relationships.
- Authentically communicate the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of EO to the world. You will be responsible for the content of all written and verbal communication. You will work in partnership with our graphic/visual team to create exciting, engaging and thought provoking messages.
- Interact and reach all people we are engaged with, find the knowledge gaps and opportunities to create what is needed.
- Develop, initiate and position thought leading content in multiple arenas including brand and product message, trade and consumer marketing, public relations, website & social media.
- Develop internal communication systems to ensure our story is told.
- Develop compelling copy for our products, product labels, packaging, and collateral.
- Create communications, webinar materials and/or video messages to inspire our sales community including distributors, brokers, and retailers.
- Drive PR strategies and tactics that support and/or promote the EO Brands; establish PR goals and objectives, plans, timelines and measurable goals in alignment with business objectives.
- Develop strong understanding of the competitive marketplace and positively position EO message to consumer, business, industry and trade media, as well as blogging influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- At least two years of related experience or an otherwise proven understanding of communications, content and social engagement marketing
- Working knowledge in distribution, and analytics systems
- Proven hands-on skill in writing & editing print & electronic communication
- Experience with website content management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal communication skills and customer service focus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Familiarity with InDesign and iMovie a plus
- CPG experience preferred
- Interest in sustainability and / or personal care products a plus
Please send cover letter, resume, two writing samples & salary requirements to eojobs(AT)eoproducts.com, an EOE.
- Procure components, raw materials, production supplies and equipment at the optimum balance of price, quality and service. At least 80% of job is heavy purchasing.
- Use of ERP system and Excel to analyze, forecast and initiate buying plans to meet material requirements. Communication of OOS and low-stock scenarios to Sales & Manufacturing.
- Accurate and timely receipt of goods, and ensuring that incoming goods are properly identified and located in the ERP system.
- Optimize supplier relationships to ensure on-time delivery of quality materials at the best competitive pricing.
- Manage responsible inventories to prevent shortages while achieving turns objectives and company financial goals.
- Proactively look for ways to improve landed material costs and margins.
- Maintain system data integrity; i.e. part ids, lead times, BOM, etc.
- Seek and develop reliable, cost effective primary and alternate sources of supply.
- Assist Operations Manager in projects as needed.
Requirements: We require 2-5 years related purchasing and inventory management experience. BS/BA or equivalent in a combination of certifications (i.e. APICS), training and experience. JIT, Lean environment and CPG experience is a plus. A passion for seeking out earth friendly options is essential. Should also have excellent business acumen and use sound judgment & a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment with strong analytical, problem solving, negotiating skills. Manufacturing experience preferred. Must be proficient with ERP Systems and MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
Please send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to eojobs(AT)eoproducts.com, an EOE.