Our Product Labels
At EO® we believe in truth in labeling. The only logos or seals that you will see on our products are those that we can proudly display given the make up of that particular product. We hope this information will help you to better understand our products and the world of personal care that you choose to purchase and use.
EO has participated in independent lab tests on our products to confirm:
- Absence of Parabens
- Absence of Phthalates
- Absence of Endocrine Disrupters
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) provides an independent service to supervise gluten-free food production according to a consistent, defined, science-based standard that is confirmed by field inspections, in order to achieve heightened consumer confidence and safety.
- 100% Organic
- To bear this seal a product must contain a minimum of 95% of content is organic by weight (excluding water and salt).
- The Non GMO Project
- The Non-GMO Project, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, offers North America’s only third party verification and labeling for non-GMO food and products.
The Non-GMO Project works in several different capacities to ensure the availability of non-GMO products and to help support informed choice. We offer North America’s only third party verification and labeling for non-GMO food and products. We also work to educate consumers and the food industry to help build awareness about GMOs and their impact on our health and food systems. One of the inherent risks of genetically modified crops and food items is that they contaminate non-GMO crops and foods through cross-pollination and/or contamination; so we also work with food manufacturers, distributors, growers, and seed suppliers to develop a standard for detection of GMOs and for the reduction of contamination risk of the non-GMO food supply with GMOs.
- B Corp
- When you support a B Corporation, you’re supporting a better way to do business. Governments and nonprofits are necessary but insufficient to solve today’s most pressing problems. Business is the most powerful force on the planet and can be a positive instrument for change.
Our vision is simple yet ambitious: to create a new sector of the economy which uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. This sector will be comprised of a new type of corporation - the B Corporation - that meets rigorous and independent standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- 100% Paperboard
- We utilize 100% Paperboard in our packaging and point of sale merchandisers. Recycled paperboard is made from 100% recovered paper that has been diverted from the solid waste stream and then collected, separated, cleaned and recycled for use.
- Post Consumer Resin (PCR)
- We choose to use bottles made of Post Consumer Resin (PCR). PCR is a made from reclaimed natural PET (primarily water containers). The recycled material is cleaned, ground and re-compounded into uniform pellets. All of our 8 oz. bottles are made from Fully Recycled PCR Bottles. Most of our remaining bottles are now made from PCR and that number is increasing daily.
- Pure Essential Oils
- This logo is a commitment to the usage of only pure essential oils. It clearly communicates that no synthetic fragrances will be found in products bearing this logo.
- Leaping Bunny
- The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program administers a cruelty-free standard and the internationally recognized Leaping Bunny Logo for companies producing cosmetic, personal care, and household products. The Leaping Bunny Program provides the best assurance that no new animal testing is used in any phase of product development by the company, its laboratories, or suppliers.
- ecomom Approved
- ecomom Approved is an authentic and credible review process that gives every mom key information she needs to know before buying something. ecomom does the research on important product attributes, such as its ingredients and packaging materials, so that moms don't have to. Handy Icons offer further description on product details, making it even easier for moms to make healthy choices