$13.00Yoga is a mix of Rose Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Orange and Frankin...|
$13.00Sinner is a mix of Recover with Juniper, Lemon, Frankincense, Grapefru...|
$13.00Cycle is a mix of Pine, Juniper, and Cedarwood essential oils formulat...|
$13.00Surfer is a mix of Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Orange and Eucalyptus essentia...|
EVERYONE NATURAL BUBBLE BATHS
EVERYONE LOVES TO UNPLUG & REBOOT
Everyone® all natural bubble baths are formulated to help you relax and unwind after a long day. You work hard, you play hard and we have a bath collection specially formulated for you and your lifestyle.
All of our Everyone Bubble Baths are certified non-GMO, cruelty-free, paraben-free, synthetic fragrance-free, gluten-free, scented with essential oils and made with organic ingredients.
Each specialized formula starts with coconut bubbles, skin soothing Vitamin E and our signature EO Organic Herbal Blend of Aloe, Chamomile, Calendula and White Tea extracts for extra-moisturizing skin love.
The Everyone Bubble Baths are based on aromatherapeutic mixes of essential oils formulated for the way you live. Named for our favorite ways to unplug, the essential oil blends have specific effects on body, mind, spirit well being.
Cycle is a mix of Pine, Juniper, and Cedarwood essential oils formulated to refresh body, mind and spirit while you escape into the memory of the last great ride and imagine the next.
Surfer is a mix of Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Orange and Eucalyptus essential oils formulated to warm body, mind and spirit as you chill out after that awesome session.
Yoga is a mix of Rose Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Orange and Frankincense essential oils formulated to balance body, mind and spirit with a gentle reminder to breathe.
Sinner is a mix of Juniper, Lemon, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Black Pepper and Cedarwood essential oils formulated to relax body, mind and spirit while you recover from last night’s festivities.
EVERYONE LOVES TO REBOOT
We created the Everyone Bath Collection to help you relax, unplug and reboot. Studies have shown that time away from television, computer and phone screens makes us smarter and happier. Here’s five reasons to spend less time looking at your tv, computer or phone:
- Overstimulation. Getting bored is good for you. When we’re constantly checking on the newest update on our phones or watching an entire season online at once, we aren’t bored. Studies have shown that when our brains are forced to entertain themselves we become more creative. Make time each day to spend some time with minimal stimulation to help get those creative juices flowing.
- Eye strain. Eye strain is the primary side effect of too much screen time. Eye strain leads to headaches, problems with your sight and decreased focus. To maximize your eye health while in front of a screen make sure the lighting in the room is low, as natural as possible and not reflecting off of the screen. Also, make sure to focus on something at least 20 feet away for two minutes for every two hours in front of a screen.
- Sleep. Studies have linked some sleep problems to over stimulation. The constant entertainment that the screen offers can affect how long and how well you’re sleeping. If you’re having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep try listening to music or reading a book instead of looking at a screen before bed.
- Real life. There’s an internet shorthand for the world outside of the internet: irl. It stands for ‘in real life’. No matter how entertaining the latest tweet may be, the memories that are created by spending time with your friends and family talking, laughing and experiencing life will bring you joy for the rest of your life. And the bonds that are reinforced by shared experience are invaluable.
- Problem solving. When your take the time to be alone with your thoughts you may be surprised to find that you have more solutions to your everyday problems. Our brains need down time to work out solutions, less screen time could mean innovating a creative solution to something that’s been bothering you for years.