Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
Country of origin: Egypt
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
Country of origin: USA
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Country of origin: Bulgaria
The Balance Collection offers two middle notes (geranium and lavender) and one top note (grapefruit). It’s not necessary to blend these oils together, but they do complement each other nicely.
Geranium has a bright floral scent that has rose undertones with a slightly minty finish. Grapefruit is a little bottle of fresh citrus peels. Its scent is light and fruity. Lavender is classic and calming, helping to balance both geranium and grapefruit’s strong overtones.
The vitality of essential oils is unlike any synthetic scent. When you inhale an essential oil, you breathe in the essence of a real life source that has been grown and extracted with care. Imagine the thousands of pounds of petals, heartwood, fruit peels, or leaves that go into these little glass bottles. The essence of these plants lives on through you.
- • Add to a diffuser to naturally scent any space.
- • Create your own natural perfume with your favorite combination of essential oils. Blend into a base oil (like jojoba or sweet almond) and fill a small, glass bottle.
- • Drop directly on shower floor while waiting for the water to warm up. Let the steam release the oils and transform your shower into a spa.
- • Blend into body oil or lotion to enhance its scent and aromatherapeutic benefits.
- • Drop directly into bath water for an aromatherapeutic soak.
- • Add to a compress submerged in a bowl of warm or cold water. Ring out, drape across your forehead, and breath deeply.
- • Remember, essential oils are very concentrated. A little bit goes a long way. Start with one drop at a time. Essential oils should always be diluted to enjoy safely.
Geranium, grapefruit & lavender
Awakening & rejuvenating
No synthetic fragrance