Santalum album (Sandalwood) Oil
Country of origin: Australia
Boswellia Carterii Oil
Country of origin: France
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Country of origin: Italy
An ideal collection for those who prefer earthy, mellow scents. Sandalwood and frankincense are base notes, while mandarin is a bright top note. It’s not necessary to blend these oils together, but they do create a beautifully complex perfume when combined.
Sandalwood has a sweet and warm scent that adds richness to any blend. Frankincense is musky, resinous, and instantly soothing. Mandarin has a fresh, juicy scent with vanilla undertones.
The vitality of essential oils is unlike any synthetic scent. When you inhale an essential oil, you breathe in the essence of a real life source that has been grown and extracted with care. Imagine the thousands of pounds of petals, heartwood, fruit peels, or leaves that go into these little glass bottles. The essence of these plants lives on through you.
- • Add to a diffuser to naturally scent any space.
- • Create your own natural perfume with your favorite combination of essential oils. Blend into a base oil (like jojoba or sweet almond) and fill a small, glass bottle.
- • Drop directly on shower floor while waiting for the water to warm up. Let the steam release the oils and transform your shower into a spa.
- • Blend into body oil or lotion to enhance its scent and aromatherapeutic benefits.
- • Drop directly into bath water for an aromatherapeutic soak.
- • Add to a compress submerged in a bowl of warm or cold water. Ring out, drape across your forehead, and breath deeply.
- • Remember, essential oils are very concentrated. A little bit goes a long way. Start with one drop at a time. Essential oils should always be diluted to enjoy safely.
Sandalwood, frankincense & mandarin
Comforting & delightful
No synthetic fragrances