Rosa Damascena Flower Oil `
Country of origin: Bulgaria
Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
Rose absolute is a base note and blends beautifully with bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, jasmine, lavender, and sandalwood.
Blending factor: 1
Rose is our reminder to slow down and be patient. Harvesting roses is intricate work done in the early morning hours; ideally picked just before they bloom when the dew protects its perfume from evaporation. When you open a bottle of rose absolute, slow down to enjoy its precious journey from seed to bottle.
The vitality of essential oils is unlike any synthetic scent. When you inhale an essential oil, you breathe in the essence of a real life source that has been grown and extracted with care. Imagine the thousands of pounds of petals, heartwood, fruit peels, or leaves that go into these little glass bottles. The essence of these plants lives on through you.
- • Add to a diffuser to naturally scent any space.
- • Create your own natural perfume with your favorite combination of essential oils. Blend into a base oil (like jojoba or sweet almond) and fill a small, glass bottle.
- • Drop directly on shower floor while waiting for the water to warm up. Let the steam release the oils and transform your shower into a spa.
- • Blend into body oil or lotion to enhance its scent and aromatherapeutic benefits.
- • Drop directly into bath water for an aromatherapeutic soak.
- • Add to a compress submerged in a bowl of warm or cold water. Ring out, drape across your forehead, and breath deeply.
- • Remember, essential oils are very concentrated. A little bit goes a long way. Start with one drop at a time. Essential oils should always be diluted to enjoy safely.
Rose absolute pure essential oil
Comforting & delightful
No synthetic fragrance