$13.00This serene shower gel has the incredible scent of pure Lavender and t...|
$13.00The happy scents of Grapefruit and Mint come together in this revitali...|
$69.00EO® Gallon Refills are the ecological way to refill your favo...|
EO Shower Gel
EO’s natural shower gels are a relaxing and luxurious way to live clean. Our proprietary shower gel formula blends gentle Coconut derived cleansers with Allantoin, Vitamin B5, Vegetable Glycerin and Rice Protein with our EO® Organic Herbal Blend of Chamomile, Calendula, Aloe and White Tea extracts to support skin health. Then, each blend of essential oils is carefully paired with active botanicals to make truly synergistic formulations.
• Non-GMO, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Gluten Free, scented with essential oils and made with natural and organic ingredients.
• Our Coconut, Vanilla & Tangerine Shower Gel is a truly tropical time out for your skin. Your skin will feel like its on vacation when you lather up with our Replenishing Complex of Papaya and Mango extracts paired with bright, citrus essential oils.
• Our signature French Lavender Shower Gel is a soothing blend of Lavender essential oils and our Moisturizing Complex of Fig and Hops. Have a serene moment alone every time you bathe with this relaxing, moisturizing shower gel.
• Our Grapefruit shower gel is a revitalizing blend of bright Peppermint essential oil and our Regenerating Complex of Gotu Kola, Papaya and Iris. Wake up tired skin with this awakening Grapefruit shower gel.
• Rose and Chamomile come together in a romantic, hydrating shower gel. Made with our Softening Complex of Marshmallow, Jojoba and Melissa blended with Bergamot, Geranium, Rosewood and Rose essential oils.
It’s easy to think of aromatherapy as something you need to make time for. In practice, it’s not that hard. We’ve found that the easiest way to get the benefits of essential oils is to make them a part of your daily routine.
The easiest place to use essential oils is in the shower. As soon as that water gets nice and hot just add a few drops of essential oil to the shower floor. The heat immediately releases the benefits of the essential oil and your shower becomes a spa-like experience.
If you find your essential oils disperse too quickly, you can use a clean washcloth to hold the scent a little longer. Just place the oils on a clean washcloth and place the cloth under the hot water. If you use this method, keep the cloth separate until it’s washed again. Undiluted essential oils can be too much for skin and often cause a reaction. Always dilute essential oils before applying them to skin!