Natural & Organic Hand Soap
$6.00Everyone® loves to be upbeat and happy, and with clean hands that ...|
$6.00Everyone® loves clean hands. The fun, uplifting scent of Spearmint...|
$6.00Everyone® loves clean hands. The soothing scent of Lavender and Co...|
$6.00Everyone® loves clean hands. Life is good with the scent of Aprico...|
$6.00Put the Lime in the Coconut...and add Strawberry for a joyful, tropica...|
$6.00Everyone® loves clean hands. The relaxing scents of Ylang Ylang an...|
EVERYONE HAND SOAP
Everyone® Hand Soaps are made for every body and priced for every budget. Coconut cleansers effectively clean hands while Vitamins B5 and E fortify and moisturize hands. Pure essential oil blends give these hands soaps their gentle scent. Everyone Hand Soaps are certified non-GMO, cruelty-free, paraben-free, synthetic fragrance-free, gluten-free, scented with essential oils and made with organic ingredients.
Everyone Hand Soaps come in six delicious flavors. Pick a favorite or get the whole six pack of Everyone all natural hand soaps!
• Lavender + Coconut is a soothing, relaxing scent that smells like fresh lavender and sumptuous coconut
• Meyer Lemon + Mandarin is an uplifting, citrus blend that smells like fresh squeezed orange juice
• Spearmint + Lemongrass is a refreshing blend of happy mint and lemongrass. This hand soap smells like freshly cut mint and lemongrass
• Ylang Ylang + Cedarwood is flowery and woodsy. This all natural hand soap smells like seductive flowers with warm cedarwood
• Apricot + Vanilla is a delightful blend of fresh apricot and warm vanilla. This natural hand soap smells like an apricot tart
• Lime & Coconut + Strawberry is a fruity scent that will thrill your senses. You put the lime in the coconut and then add fresh strawberry
EVERYONE LOVES TO BE HEALTHY!
Clean hands can make life healthier! Properly washing your hands at important times can keep you and the people around you safe and healthy. According to the WHO (World Health Organization) the best way to clean your hands is with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Here’s a simple run down on how to properly wash your hands:
SOAP & WATER
1. Wet hands
2. Use one or two pumps of soap
3. Rub your hands together vigorously
4. Make sure to get fingernails clean
5. Rinse with water
6. Dry with a clean towel, paper towel or air dryer
1. Apply hand sanitizers to hands (enough to cover both of your hands; a dime sized dollop of gel or three - four sprays)
2. Rub hands together
3. Pay close attention to fingernails
4. Air dry