Frequently Asked Questions
CLICK ON THE QUESTION TO DISPLAY THE ANSWER.
EO & EVERYONE
Q. What’s the difference between EO and Everyone products?
WHERE TO BUY OUR PRODUCTS
Q. Where can I buy your products near me?
Q. Where can I find your products in Canada?
1. Enter your zip code into our Store Locator to find a retailer near you (selection can vary so it’s a good idea to call ahead).
2. Whole Foods offers a limited bilingual selection of EO Products.
3. Purity Life is one of our distributors in Canada. It takes a little bit of sleuthing but you can click the link below to search for a store near you that orders from Purity of Life, and then call that store to see if they carry EO: http://puritylife.com/wheretobuy.html
4. You can also order our products online from Amazon or Well.ca.
Q. Where can I buy EO Essentials?
ORDERING, SHIPPING & RETURNS
Q. How do I place an order?
Q. What is your security policy?
Q. What is your shipping policy?
• We offer free ground shipping on orders over $65.00!
• $5.00 flat rate for ground shipping on orders $65.00 and less.*
• Sanitizers are made from alcohol and so are currently unavailable to ship outside the continental U.S.
• We do our best to ship orders within 48 hours of receipt.
• Orders placed after noon on Friday will be processed on the next business day.
• Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground or United States Postal Service.
• Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and US Virgin Islands will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.**
• 2 Day and Overnight guaranteed shipping by Fed Ex is available at an additional cost. For rates please contact Customer Service.
• We do not ship 3 BUSINESS DAY delivery in California since most orders will arrive in 1-2 business days via regular ground shipment.
• Shipping not available outside of the U.S.
* This offer applies to orders placed online through eoproducts.com. Offer applies to ground shipping in the United States only. Not valid for expedited shipping or addresses outside of the United States. EO reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time. Excludes AK, HI, US Virgin Islands, APO boxes.
** All Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO and US Virgin Islands are subject to a $15 shipping fee.
Q. How can I track my order?
Q. Do you ship internationally?
Q. How do I return an item?
Q. I received something I didn’t order. What do I do next?
Q. What should I do if my order arrived damaged?
Q. When will I receive my refund?
PAYMENT INFO, PROMO CODES & SAMPLES
Q. What does PayWithMyBank do?
Q. How do I use PayWithMyBank?
1. Select your bank and sign in
2. Choose your account–checking or savings
3. Confirm your payment. That’s it.
4. No card or check numbers to transcribe, no new account to create.
Q. Do I need to create a PayWithMyBank account before I can start using it?
Q. What if I have changed my online banking password?
Q. How secure is PayWithMyBank?
Q. Why do I need to type in my online banking ID and password?
Q. Do Does PayWithMyBank store or share my online banking password?
Q. What Does the merchant ever have access to my online banking login information?
Q. When I use the “remember my bank” functionality, what does PayWithMyBank store about me?
Q. Does PayWithMyBank give me the same payment protection as a payment card or check?
Q. My promo code doesn’t work.
Q. Do you have any free samples you can send me?
Q. Do you have any coupons you can send me?
Q. I’m trying to pay for my order using my PayPal account and I’m getting the error message that my address isn’t confirmed. What do I do?
Q. Are your products gluten free?
Q. Are your products vegan?
• EO Chamomile and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner
• EO Sulfate Free Keratin Shampoo
• EO Organic Peppermint Beeswax lip balm
• EO Oatmeal and Honey bar soap
All other EO and Everyone products are completely vegan and none of our products are ever tested on animals. All testing, research, development and manufacturing is done in a humans-only lab at our facility in Marin County, CA. EO Products, creator of EO and Everyone brands, is a certified green business, a certified B-Corporation, and the first certified non-GMO body care company. EO and Everyone products are also certified gluten free. Additionally, they are completely biodegradable and pH balanced. We have been manufacturing premium luxury body care products for 20 years using only the finest natural ingredients. While not all of our products are certified organic, we do opt for organic and wild-crafted ingredients whenever possible, and we are a certified organic manufacturer.
Q. Are your kid’s soaps and shampoos tear free?
Q. I’m concerned about some of the ingredients you use in your products. How do I know they are safe?
Q. Why do you use phyoxyethanol in your products?
Q. How do you source the Palm Oil used in your products?
Q. Why is benzyl alcohol listed as an ingredient in your Everyone Face Wipes when the package says Alcohol Free?
Q. Why do you use dimethicone in your products?
Q. Do your products contain Peanuts or tree nuts?
The following tree nut oils are used in some of our products:
• Coconut Oil
• Sweet almond oil
• Macadamia nut oil
• Babassu Oil
Products that contain these tree nut oils are:
• EO Organic Bath Salts, Time Out
• EO Smooth Serum
• EO Hair Detangler
• EO Body Oil French Lavender
• EO Hair Repair
• EO Pre Shampoo Therapy
• All EO and Everyone Conditioners
• All Everyone Lotions
• Everyone Face Moisturizer
• Everyone Nourish Body Oil
• Everyone Good Love Body Oil
• EO Organic Body Serum 01 Revitalizing
• EO Ageless Coconut Cleansing Milk
• EO Ageless Moroccan Lava Clay Exfoliating Scrub
• EO Ageless Transformative Night Serum
Q. What oils do you use in the Amma’s Rose perfume?
Q. I’m experiencing a reaction to one of your products, aren’t they supposed to be natural?
Q. I never used to have a reaction to this product but I seem to be experiencing one now after years of use.
Q. The pump on my soap/lotion doesn’t work.
Q. Are your products safe for septic, gray water and water reclamation systems?
Q. How can I tell the expiration date on your products?
DIRECT PURCHASING & B2B
Q. I'm interesed in becoming a reseller? How do I set up a wholesale account?
Q. Do you have amenity products or a business to business program?