Holiday Shipping Updates
Latest Updates (Updated 12/21/20):
– Due to increased holiday volume, we are currently experiencing 1-2 day order processing times.
When is the last day to purchase for delivery by 12/25?
This year, due to unprecedented shipping volume and delays, package transit and arrival times cannot be guaranteed. As a result, here are our suggestions for the best possible chance to have your products in hand by 12/25:
Will my order ship while you are closed for the holidays?
Please note that we will be closed from 12/24 – 1/3 as we conclude the year. Unfortunately, we will not be processing any orders until our reopening on 1/4.
For answers to other holiday related questions and more, please visit our Help Center.
- Note: due to high order volume, we are currently experiencing shipping delays. We’ve added additional resources to get through the high volume of orders and we appreciate your patience as our team works to fulfill orders.
- Our goal is to ship your order within 2 days and for you to receive it within 3-7 business days. Delays listed above due to holiday volume will temporarily impact this timeline.
- Orders placed after noon PST on Friday will be processed the following business day.
- Orders less than $50: $6.99 flat rate for ground shipping.
- Non-Contiguous U.S. orders (Alaska, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO boxes): $35 flat rate for ground shipping.
- FedEx 2-Day and Overnight guaranteed shipping are available for an additional cost. Please contact customer service for rates. (Sanitizers contain alcohol and therefore cannot be shipped with expedited delivery.)
Domestic and international shipping
- Within the continental U.S., we ship via FedEx Ground or United States Postal Service.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO/FPO boxes are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Please note that we do not currently ship internationally except as noted above.