We know it is frustrating to find empty shelves and see favorite products out of stock—for that we are sorry. While we are experiencing shortages due to unprecedented demands, we remain committed to getting more Hand Sanitizer and Hand Soap online and in stores as quickly as possible. By increasing production by 16x, adding more shifts for round-the-clock manufacturing and prioritizing the most in-demand products, we are strategically serving our customers and community as best we can. Trust is not a trend; it is earned over time. For over 25 years, our community—which includes you—has trusted us to help keep them and their families safe and healthy. We are here for you and will continue to do our best to serve the community, now and always.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When will my order arrive?
We are currently processing and shipping out orders placed within the last 4-5 days. We’ve added additional resources to get through the high volume of orders. We expect to be processing and shipping new orders within our standard window in the coming days.
Where can I find your hand sanitizers?
We are adding inventory weekly and will continue to ramp up production to restock shelves in the coming weeks. As products are coming back in stock daily, we recommend signing up for notifications for out of stock items on eoproducts.com. You can also check our online store locator and Amazon for the latest updates.
Are your hand sanitizers effective against COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
All of our sanitizer products contain a 62% organic or non-GMO verified ethanol alcohol. The CDC recommends using sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to help protect yourself against illness . At this time, we cannot make a claim that our sanitizers are effective against any specific virus such as the Coronoavirus (2019-nCoV), however they are tested and proven effective against 99.9% of germs. For more information on how to protect yourself and loved ones, refer to the CDC Coronavirus prevention-treatment site: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html.
When will I get my preorder delivery?
We are experiencing extremely high volume which is resulting in longer delivery times. When a preorder is offered, we are generally able to fulfill your preorder within 2-4 weeks.
How do I find out about preorder options?
When a product is available for preorder, we notify all customers who’ve signed up for in-stock updates via our website. To sign-up, go to the product page, click “sign-up for updates” and enter your email address. Valid on US orders only.
In addition to preorder, can I add more items to my basket that are currently in-stock?
At this time, preorders for hand sanitizer cannot be combined or merged with other products at check-out. Preorders cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
Please confirm your cart details before checking out. Once they have has been submitted, we are unable to edit or cancel orders in the system.
Why are only some items available for preorder?
We are offering preorder on a few select items based on popularity. This helps us efficiently manufacture and deliver our hand sanitizer products to the most customers.
What’s the difference between preorder and “signing up for updates”?
• Our preorder option is a new way to ensure you get product as soon as it is available. We know it is frustrating when a product you’ve been waiting for sells out in minutes. When you check out with a preorder item, we are processing your order payment so that your product is reserved and your order can be fulfilled on a first come, first serve basis.
• Signing up for updates will trigger an email when product is available but it does not guarantee it will be in stock.
Can I buy multiple units for preorder?
Due to the popularity of our hand sanitizer, we are limited to 1 SKU per transaction. This ensures as many people as possible can get the hand sanitizer product they need.
How much alcohol is in your deodorant sprays?
We have been fielding questions regarding our deodorant sprays, which also contain ethanol. The amount of alcohol in these products is below the 60% required for a hand sanitizer and therefore they should not be used to prevent the spread of germs and illness. Please refer to the CDC Coronavirus prevention-treatment site: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html.
We hope that you are taking care of yourself and your loved ones. Our team at EO Products is working hard to ensure you have the products you need and have come to trust.
As we reflect on a week where many personal sacrifices are being made across the nation to address the current health crisis, we want to provide some assurances to our community.
- • We’re open for business: Recently, the State of California granted us an exemption to remain open during the statewide shelter-in-place. We have a unique role to protect the health and well-being of our community, and our entire team is focused on helping in this time of great need.
- • Our team: We are taking precautions to care for the dedicated employees who are showing up each day to produce much needed soaps and sanitizers for our community. Our facility is being frequently sanitized and cleaned in-between shifts and we have implemented ways for our team to work and take breaks with their safety in mind.
- • Our commitment: We are experiencing unprecedented product demand and order volumes. As new inventory becomes available, it sells out in minutes. In the coming weeks, we’ll be rolling out solutions to better service the thousands of customers on our waitlist including offering pre-sale options. While servicing each and every request has been difficult and at times overwhelming, we remain committed to the high quality you expect from us.
Thank you for your continued trust and support.
Tom Feegel, President
Susan Griffin-Black and Brad Black, Co-Founders/Co-CEOs
Tuesday, March 17th, several counties in Northern California - including the one in which EO Products is located - received a mandatory shelter-in-place order in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please know that EO Products has been granted an exemption from this order and will continue to operate to keep people safe and healthy during this uncertain time.
We’re producing products that help protect the public health - and upon which many people are depending. Since early February, we’ve taken steps to aggressively increase our capacity four times over, and we continue to make operational shifts to produce more products faster. With that in mind, we are making several changes to our production to meet the public need. We are:
- • Shifting our production over to our soaps and sanitizers, focusing exclusively on products that keep hands clean and healthy. We’re reducing the number of scents and available sizes to realize even greater operational efficiencies to help more people.
- • Working closely with our retail partners to get products out to shelves and back in stock as quickly as possible. Additionally, we are working with several community organizations at the state and national level to get products to the front lines of containment efforts to protect the public health.
- • Taking steps to ensure that we’re protecting our team’s health and safety, including daily in-person and virtual wellness checks. We have and continue to prioritize the wellbeing of our employees so that they can continue to serve you and millions of other people.
We know many of you have been waiting on product to come back-in-stock. Please know we are doing everything we can to get orders out the door while also keeping in mind our responsibility to protect the public health at large. While we are making certain operational changes to focus on producing certain priority products, we are committed to continuing to serve you during this time of need.
Thank you for your continued trust and support.
Tom Feegel, President
From our family to yours.
At EO Products, we are deeply engaged in the public health conversations happening now and remain committed to helping you stay safe.
We know it is frustrating to find empty shelves and see your favorite products out of stock. We are working around the clock to produce hand sanitizers and hand soap in this time of need, and we are adjusting our plans daily to serve our customers and community. Above all else, know we are committed to getting more hand sanitizers & hand soap online and in stores as soon as possible.
We wanted to provide some specific steps we’ve taken to meet the increased demand for our products:
- • Over the last few weeks, we’ve increased our production four times over, and have plans in place to do so again in the coming weeks.
- • We’ve made it easy for you to be notified when items are back in stock on our website - and hope you will sign up for back-in-stock updates on your favorite products.
- • While we are experiencing some delays in processing orders, we are staffing up our fulfillment operations to process more orders faster. Rest assured that our dedicated shipping team here in California is working hard to get packages out as soon as possible.
- • As a family-owned, US/California based manufacturer, we are committed to quickly responding to the demand and your questions while never compromising on quality.
Trust is not a trend: it is earned over time. For 25 years, our community - which includes you - has trusted us to help keep them and their families safe and healthy. We continue to be here for you, and will continue to do our best to serve you, now and always.